Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Barb's Early Christmas in Seattle


I'm back to DC! What a wonderful trip home I had…family and friends, shopping with LJ, Portland with CK et al, walking with the Wednesday Walkers, cool windstorm, Marc on the roof, presents in the dark, salmon barbeque for Christmas a la Hank, marshmallow gun fights with my boys. Total fun. Couldn’t have been better unless Gene had flown home with me. We missed having him with us, but after two hours on the phone while we opened gifts I think it felt as if he was there. I loved watching the girls as he read them Twas the Night Before Christmas from D.C. I keep smiling every time I think of Matt yelling "this is the best Christmas EVER!"

My flight home was quite an event. Only took me from 6:00AM to 3:30PM to get out of Sea- Tac. Gene met me on the Washington D.C. MetroRail and it’s been a tourist whirlwind since then. I’m glad to be back on the road with my partner…and Elsie too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home