Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nov 29-Elsie at Valley Forge, PA




Oh, my gosh! This is the coolest place, but Mom and Dad wouldn't let me out of the car! Can you believe it? There were acres and acres of long grass, and thousands of those big dogs--the ones people call "deer". Charley, have you seen these things? They are HUGE and run like big rabbits! I barked and barked and tried as hard as I could and nobody would let me outside...not even to go potty! They just locked me inside and went off on their bikes to have fun. If I just had opposable thumbs I could have had SO MUCH FUN!

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Caroline said...

Hi Elsie,

I think that we can figure out some sort of door opening system if we put our minds together. Then you could chase those "big dogs" to your hearts content. Wouldn't that be fun?? Couldn't we just create a long string with a little toy tied to the end...and then string that around the door knob...and then all we would have to do is take the toy in our mouths and PULL! Think it over...

Love,
Jak the dog

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Charley Dog said...

I have seen those "big dogs" or deer. I see them on my walks sometime. I just perk up and stop and look at them though. I do get a little excited, but I don't bark. I do bark at racoon that come up to our sliding glass door though. I am the only raskel of this house! Silly racoons.
love
Charley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home