Friday, January 05, 2007

January 5-Made it to Georgia!

Nothing but driving. We drove right through what looked like interesting territory in North Carolina and South Carolina. We'll be driving right through Georgia tomorrow! After playing with the kids in Florida we may have to drive back up here and look around a bit. I hate to miss anything! It's been warm and sunny all the way but after we parked tonight the skies opened up and we've had quite a rainstorm. There is a tornado watch in this area so we've been watching the weather channel while we email and blog. I studied all the way down the road as I'm trying to get my work done before the kids arrive so that I can play 24/7 with them. I'm going to complain soon if nobody puts comments on this blog for us. We miss your messages. Caroline is the only one left chatting (not a big surprise, but thanks CK!). Florida here we come!

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to the Elsie Travelors, OK, I admit I've been a little one sided, reading and not responding. I really like your blog, and look forward to each new addition. The writing, Barb and Gene, is great and seems to flow easily off your fingers. And my main question is, do you take notes?? as you wander?? I wonder often as you two describe a day or more of travel. My brain may need notes. You do very well, and one day when you're sitting around, you'll enjoy a reread.
I'm in Arizona again for the winter, all's well here, just a little windy. But, no tornado warnings. Keep Elsie tied down,
and be well, Bob(cousin)))

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger QT said...

I'm also bad about reading not posting to the blog. I look forward to reading about your adventures and would miss them and the contact it creates with the 2 of you while your gone for so long. I hope you will be able to go to the Seahawk game on Fedruary 4th. Make sure to post lots of pictures with the kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home