Thursday, January 18, 2007

1-18-07 Disney World











I'll bet I'm in trouble with lots of you...I'm so sorry that I've been neglecting the blog. LJ and Hank wore us out every day! We don't usually stay up so late when we're by ourselves. Today LJ treated us to a day at DisneyWorld. For once she's the one who is tired. Gene is doing his email. I've been doing some school work and updating the blog. LJ is sound asleep with Elsie snuggled up with her. This time I guess we wore HER out!!! All 3 of us are still kids when it comes to Disney. We love the rides--in fact we rode on Space Mountain 5 times. Loved it every time. I didn't realize that Disney World is just like Disneyland in CA. The rides and layout are the same only bigger. Even the parade and fireworks at closing were bigger. LJ took all the pictures today so I'll get them from her in the morning and add them to this post. I hope I haven't lost all of you by being so neglectful. We really had fun with Hank and Laura, and get to enjoy Laura for a few more days before she heads home. I'll try to stay current though. We did think about Aunt B today as she had her back surgery--I trust everything went well. Love you Aunt B!

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Caroline said...

Hi family,

OK, that took me forever to read all your new posting and get caught up...but it was well worth the wait! What fun adventures you have been on. The pictures were fabulous. LJ and Hank look great...and it was good to see that you got some company for a while.

Love you,
CK

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger QT said...

LJ and Elsie look so peaceful. Looks like S. Florida is someplace I want to go. The pictures are great and It's not hard to tell what part of the country your all from with all those white body parts showing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home