Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sept 26-Da Bomb!!!


Hey doggie buddies Jak and Charley. Mom just showed me your blogs and tried to post for me...but she doesn't know how! Can you believe it? What a waste of opposable thumbs! Cool pictures though. I know Jak Dog is having a vacation from C and M...staying with Caddy and probably digging up everything. I hope you aren't too lonely. Charley Dog, you look REALLY big...but keep in mind that size isn't everything, I'm still the Big Dog in the family! I'm not sure where my people are taking me but the ride is Da Bomb! I got to swim in the Mississippi River, and then some weird ocean with no salt that they called Lake Erie. There are wonderful new smells everywhere and when I'm lucky, something to roll in (I've had a lot of baths on this ride). Miss you both. ELSIE (BIG letters, BIG dog...remember that!)

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

Hi Elsie,

My mom and dad are back home now so I'm back to being one of the three most spoiled dogs on earth (Elsie, you and Charley are the other two!). I'm glad you are having a fun trip. Be sure to roll in something stinky for me!

Love and licks,
Jak the dog

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Charley Dog said...

Hi Elsie!
Sounds like you are having lots of fun! I am big! But you are still the big dog of the family, don't worry. However, I am going to 3 tree this weekend and apparently I am going to be the only 4-leg! Who will I chase? These humans are simply not that fast.
My human (Matt) insists that I write "go dawgs". I don't know why he insisted on spelling dogs wrong. He isn't that bright.
love
Charley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home