Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sept 19- FINALLY ONLINE

We are really sorry about the lack of communication. It has turned out to be MUCH more difficult to get our satelite connection so that we can go online from the rig. We are stealing from Super 8 at the moment. We're still in KY--somewhere between major cities, having a cleaning and relaxing day. I have pictures to post and will do it after I answer my email (assuming my battery holds out)!!!! Love to you all. Thanks for all the great pictures of Sue's birthday party. I'm so sorry to have missed it. We have a wonderful family and I'm thrilled that you all got together. Mom and Sue have sent us lots of pictures so I'm living vicariously through them. Meg and Bob's place looks fabulous of course and I WANT 8 LAYER CAKE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home